Career Interest Inventories
- Take five different career interest assessments, and view videos and other information about career options. See your school counselors to access a code to access the site. Counselors can get a code by contacting the Nebraska Department of Education.
- Take the O*NET Interest Profiler to be matched with career options, or search a variety of careers, and learn about annual wages for each job.
Career Cluster Interest Survey
- This survey lets you rate activities you enjoy, your personal qualities, and school subjects you like. Then you can see which career clusters match your interests.
Career Clusters Activity
- Career “clusters” are groups of careers that share common themes or require similar skills. For this activity, read each statement and select the statements that are true for you. The results will prioritize the career clusters based on your responses.
- Create, or connect to, your ACT Profile account to access career inventories, the best career and major choices for you, and salary and job outlooks.
Career Research Resources
Top 10 H3 (high-skill, high-wage, high-demand) jobs in Nebraska
- This handout provides a quick overview of the top 10 occupations in Nebraska.
“Now, Next, Later” Career Ladders
- These career ladders give information on career paths that could be taken in specific career clusters in Nebraska.
Career Fields & Clusters
- For each career cluster, learn about classes you should take and organizations you should join along with occupations & average entry wage. You’ll also find virtual career tours and education pathways to begin your career.
Career Chat Live Videos from EducationQuest
- Career professionals in Nebraska share details about their occupations.
Nebraska Career Clusters Videos
- Watch videos of real Nebraska industries and jobs.